Tổng hợp 500 câu trắc nghiệm + tự luận Kinh tế lượng (Elementary Statistics). Tất cả các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm + tự luận đều có đáp án. Nội dung được khái quát trong 13 phần, mỗi phần gồm 3 bài kiểm tra (A, B, C). Các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm + tự luận bám rất sát chương trình kinh tế lượng, đặc biệt là phần thống kê, rất phù hợp cho các bạn củng cố và mở rộng các kiến thức về Kinh tế lượng. Các câu hỏi trắc nghiệm + tự luận của phần 7B bao gồm:
SHORT ANSWER. Write the word or phrase that best completes each statement or answers the question.
Provide an appropriate response.
1) Suppose the claim is in the alternate hypothesis. What form does your conclusion take? Suppose the claim is in the null hypothesis. What form does your conclusion take?
Alternate: The sample data either supports or does not support. Null: the sample evidence warrants rejection or does not warrant rejection.
Solve the problem.
2) What do you conclude about the claim below? Do not use formal procedures or exact calculations. Use only the rare event rule and make a subjective estimate to determine whether the event is likely.
Claim: A roulette wheel is fair and in 40 consecutive spins of the wheel, black shows up 23 times. (A roulette wheel has 38 equally likely slots of which half are black).
If the roulette wheel were fair, one could easily obtain 23 blacks in 40 spins by chance. This is not improbable. Therefore, by the rare event rule, we have no reason to reject the claim that the roulette wheel is fair.
3) Write the claim that is suggested by the given statement, then write a conclusion about the claim. Do not use symbolic expressions or formal procedures; use common sense.
A math teacher tries a new method of teaching her introductory statistics class. Last year the mean score on the final test was 73. This year the mean on the same final was 76.
The claim is that the new teaching method is more effective than the old method and that on average students will score higher when she uses the new teaching method than when she used the old method. The small difference in the two means is not strong evidence that the new method is more effective. Even if both methods were equally effective, such a difference could easily occur by chance.
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
Solve the problem.
Indentify the null hypothesis H0 and the alternative hypothesis H1.
4) A cereal company claims that the mean weight of the cereal in its packets is at least 14 oz
○ H0: \(\mu \) < 14; H1: \(\mu \) \( \ge \) 14
● H0: \(\mu \) = 14; H1: \(\mu \) < 14 ○ H0: \(\mu \) > 14; H1: \(\mu \) \( \le \) 14
○ H0: \(\mu \) = 14; H1: \(\mu \) > 14
Assume that the data has a normal distribution and the number of observations is greater than fifty. Find the critical z value used to test a null hypothesis.
5) \(\alpha \) = 0.01 for the two-tailed test